logo

:::
  • UserID:
  • PassWord:

For Librarian Only

Brief History

Source: 圖書館
Date: 2012/11/8

Total Digg0 person

The National Taiwan University of Arts Library was established in October 1955 as an art school reading room. The library was renamed as National Taiwan Academy of Arts Library as school was reorganized at 1960.
The former library building was reconstructed from June 1986 and was reopened at the end of 1988. The present building was under reconstruction since 2006, and was officially inaugurated in 9 September 2010.


The library collection is mainly art- and humanity-related works, audio and video works, and electronic resources. The present collection consists of 187,000 volumes, 22,780 audiovisual works, 6,459 music scores, 85 electronic databases, 25,849 electronic books, 19,577 electronic journals, 593 hardcopy journals, and 17 kinds of newspapers.